The construction products directive is in the process of being replaced by a regulation, which will enter into forced in July 2013 and eliminate inconsistencies in implementation at a national level. PU Europe supports a harmonised implementation across all Member States, and is actively contributing to the discussions that will enable this changeover.
The provisions of the future Regulation are largely supported by PU Europe. Regrettably, some parts will require further interpretation to ensure consistent application at all levels. PU Europe supports all efforts to provide all necessary clarifications before the Regulation’s entry into force.
- Cross industry view paper on fire safety (December 15)
- Reply of PU Europe to the Consultation paper “Review of existing legislation on VAT reduced rates" (November 12)
- PU Europe comments on the proposal for a Directive on public procurement COM(2011) 896 final (May 12)
- PU Europe comments relating to the Commission consultation on the modernisation of EU public procurement policy (March 11)
- Comments of PU Europe on amendments 17 and 49 of the Draft Recommendation for Second Reading regarding the Construction Products Regulation (October 10)
- PU Europe comments on Commission proposal for the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) (November 09)
- PU Europe comments on Construction Products Regulation: Parliament amendments 49 and 101 on dangerous substances (June 09)
- PU Europe/EUMEPS position on IMCO amendments 147-150 (February 09)
- PU Europe position on the IMCO amendments to the CPR (November 08)
- PU Europe position on the Construction Products Regulation (September 08)
- PU Europe comments on revision of product mandate M/103 (April 08)